How to calculate Advance Tax using Advance Tax Calculator: – Advanced tax means income tax should be paid in advanced instead of knot sum payment at year’s end. Advance Income tax will be calculated on the basis of estimated income during the year. It is the tax which paid by taxpayers to a government in advanced. SO in case you want to calculate advance tax using advance tax calculator you can do it with an easy process. Income Department of India has provided many facilities on the official portal of Income tax department. Through this article, we are providing you steps and procedure to calculate you advance tax. Read this article carefully to calculate you advance tax online.
Procedure to calculate Advance Tax using Advance Tax Calculator
- Visit the official website of Income tax Department which is incometaxindia.gov.in
- In the second step click on “Taxpayer Services”
- Then Click on “Tax Information and Services”
- After that select “Tax Tools” link
- Then click on “Advanced Tax Calculator”
- After that Advance, Tax Calculator will display on your computer screen.
- Start filing the details such as:-
- Firstly select Tax Payer Individual, HUF, AOPs/BOI, Domestic Company, Foreign Company, Firms, Co-operative Society
- The Enter all other Details:-
- Net Taxable Income
- Income Tax
- Education Cess
- Secondary and higher education cess
- Total Tax Liability
- TDS/TCS/MAT (AMT) Credit Utilized
- Assessed Tax
- After filling all the details like on “Calculate” button
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to calculate Advance Tax using Advance Tax Calculator” You can bookmark this webpage to get more information and to visit here again.