How to calculate Deferred Tax using deferred Tax calculate: – Income Tax Department of India offered many of online services so that taxpayers can easily fill their tax without visiting anywhere. Therefore we suggest you avail all these kinds of the facility in your favor. Tax Calculate facility is one them. Calculate tax online is one of the easy ways to have accurate and correct information. The deferred tax is mainly an account on a company’s balance sheet which is a result of the temporary difference between the company’s accounting and tax carrying values, the anticipated and enacted income tax rate, and estimated taxes payable for the current year. You can calculate this type of Tax through online mode. Through this article, we are providing some information and instruction regarding Deferred Tax and Deferred Tax calculate procedure.
Procedure to calculate Deferred Tax using deferred Tax calculate
With the help of given instruction, you can easily calculate you Deferred Tax. This online facility is offered by Income Department of India on its official website. Here we are giving you step by step instruction to calculate you Deferred Tax online:-
- Visit the official website of Income tax department of India which is http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/
- Then click on Taxpayer Services tab
- After clicking on that select “Tax Information and services”
- Then open “Tax Tools”
- In Tax Tolls section you will find “Deferred Tax Calculator” link clicks on that tab
- Deferred Tax Calculator will display on your computer screen.
- Start filling the information which asked like:-
- Select tax status company AOPs/BOI, Domestic Company, Foreign Company, Firms, Co-operative Society
- Select Assessment Year
- Enter estimated annual taxable income (pre-tax) under profits and gains
- You need to enter some other information like- Employee related, Fixed Assets, Statutory and other dues, Bad debts, Other Provision such as, Losses and depreciation, VRS, amalgamation, demerger and preliminary expenses, Expenses on which TDS not deducted/ paid, Any other expenses, and Any other timing difference
- After filling needed information click on “Calculate” button
NOTE: – This webpage is totally dedicated to the “How to calculate Deferred Tax using deferred Tax calculate” You can bookmark this webpage to visit here again in future.