How to calculate TDS online using TDS Calculator:-According to the Income Tax Act, 1961 TDS mean of Indirect tax collection by Indian authorities. TDS full mean is Tax Deducted at Source which is managed by the Central Board of Direct taxes which comes to the IRS (Indian Revenue Services). Physical calculation of TDS is a tough challenge many of people find problems to do this therefore to provide an easy way to taxpayers Income tax Department of India has offered TDS Calculator on its official website. These are online calculators which help you to calculate your TDS through online mode with an ease.
Procedure to calculate TDS online using TDS Calculator
Here we are providing you a tutorial which helps you to calculate TDS online. Follow the simple steps which are:-
- Visit the official website of Income tax Department which is incometaxindia.gov.in
- At the home page of Income tax department, you will find “Taxpayer Services” section link on that
- The click on “tax information and services” link, and then open Tax Tools section
- Select “TDS Calculator”
- Start filling the TDS calculator tools with required information such as: – Select financial year, Residential status, Recipient Type, If PAN card is available click on Box, Select Section/ Description, at last enter the Amount of payment
- Click on “Calculate” button
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to calculate TDS online using TDS Calculator” You can bookmark this webpage to get more details and to visit here again.