How to e-pay your taxes to income tax department: The resident who are paying the income tax time to time in income tax department now they don’t need to go anywhere to pay the income tax. Now Income tax department is provided the online form to pay the income tax which is available on the official site of e-payment income tax department. The resident just needs to visit the official site and follow the steps which we are provided here.
Through this article, we are providing you proper steps to pay the income tax through the online process. Residents are requested keep all the required and important documents which are useable during the pay the tax. The resident doesn’t fill the incorrect details otherwise payment will not be accepted. In case if payment will not be proceeding then repeat the steps. Further details about this process are given below.
Official site of e-payment income tax department
How to pay
- Visit the official site of e-payment income tax department onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com
- Then fill the tax applicable form which is the first page of this site.
- Then click on ‘proceed’.
- After that TIN e-tax payment page will be opened. Here need to confirm the provided details.
- And click on ‘submit’.
- After that login to net banking to provide the user ID and password.
- Then click on login.
- After that provide the details in next page and click on ‘next’.
- Next, you will see the confirmation page which means payment is successful.
Note: This page is completely dedicated to How to e-pay your taxes to income tax department. Visitors can bookmark this page for getting more information about this news.