How to file income tax return (ITR) online -incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in: Through this article, we inform the residents who are paying the income tax now they can file their income tax return through the online process but they must have a user ID and password for that. After that need to follow some easy steps and fill the online forms which are the reference here. Through the section of 139(1) of the income tax act, residents whose income exceeds during the previous year and they are not to chargeable for tax, can file their income tax return (ITR).
We are providing you some helpful steps which are helping you to get the success in this process. Residences are advised fill the online forms without any mistakes otherwise form will be rejected or not accepted. Check the official site of e-filling income tax department available here. Further details about this process like procedure, an important thing is given below.
Official site of e-filling income tax department to file income tax return (ITR) online
Procedure to file income tax return (ITR) online
- Visit the official site of e-filling income tax department incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Then click on submit returns/ forms then login page will be open.
- Provide the user ID and password for login.
- After log in dashboard page will be open. Here click on ‘My pending action’ tab.
- Then online ITR form will be open. There need to provide the PAN, ITR form name, select the assessment year, etc and click on submit button.
- Next, click on personal information in assessment page.
- Provide the personal; information and click on ‘submit’.
- Then click on income details and provide the income details. Then click on ‘submit’.
- Next, click on tax details and provide the tax details then click on ‘submit’.
- Next, click on taxes paid and verification and provide the details and verify the provided details. Then click on submit.
- Then click on my account and select the e-filled/returns forms. After that verify your ITR and click on it.
- Download the ITR-V/ acknowledgement. After that click on e-file and select the e-verify return.
- Then verify your ITR which means ITR file is completed.
Important things to remember to file income tax return (ITR) online
- Fill the details without mistakes otherwise file will not be accepted.
- Verify the details carefully in the section of verification.
Note: This page is completely dedicated to How to file income tax return (ITR) online. Visitors can bookmark this site for more details.